Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Potty Training #2

Potty Training!!!
Well the time finally came when I knew I needed to potty train Linden. He has done so well, but there have definitely been moments when I've wanted to give up. We aren't all the way there yet but I know that day will come. Well, here's my little guy in action.
This part takes the longest. Those darn pants are so tricky to get down.
I skipped the middle part cause I'm sure no one wants to see that. His favorite part aside from the treats is getting to flush the toilet.
He is so good at washing his hands too. He won't let me help at all, unless the water gets really hot.
He's so funny cause he'll put soap on his hands and then wash it right off with the water, so I'm not too sure if his hands are really getting that clean. Oh, well I'm sure it won't kill him, right?
All done!
Dry those little hands so they are ready for treats!
YUMMY! M&M's, it's so worth it, right!! My little guy is growing up so fast (sniff, sniff).

8 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Way to go Linden! I felt like giving up at times with Miles but he's finally getting it down I think...after four long months we're starting to have accident free days!the best advice I ever heard for potty training is to "be" the three Ps--patient, persistent, and positive.

Cherise said...

Way to go! (you and him) I think the mom deserves just as much credit...wait, maybe more. Potty training Stinks. Literally! Congrats!

esplin said...

He is doing so well! Maybe I should go for it again with Carter!?! I felt inspired for a second:) Soon, very soon!

Stephanie said...

Yeah, Linden! Good luck!

Olivia said...

Yeah Linden! I'm glad he will be all the way trained by the time you come to visit! :) Glad things are going pretty good. I would go potty too if I got some chocolate. I'm so excited to see you I can't even wait. I've been telling everyone that will listen. AHHHH!

Lynette said...

Good job Linden (and Nadia). The process of potty training is so hard. I felt like diapers would be great for the rest of Riley's life. But now that it's all done, it is so worth it and makes life so much more pleasant.

brandonsbunch said...

YEAH NADIA! I knew you could do it! Keep up the good work. You will love it once its all him :)

The 5 Nelsons said...

I'm so glad he's doing so well. Potty training is definitely one of the toughest times in parenting, but then so worth it once it's done. Tyler loves to flush the toilet too. Too funny those kiddos.