Friday, May 29, 2009

Pima Air Space Museum
On Memorial day Tris's parents came down to visit and we decided to take a trip to the Pima Air Space Museum. It was really cool!!
The kids loved this penny thing and probably could have stayed there the whole time watching the pennies roll around and around.
Look at those pennies go!
The kids were learning how to fly. Maybe Linden will be a pilot when he grows up.
They had some amazing planes and amazing stories to go along with them.
Mya just being cute!
There were so many planes to look at and each one was unique.
My little astronauts (we have got to get rid of the stinkin' soother/binky).

7 comments:

Olivia said...

Looks like a fun place. Ok so let me tell you how I feel about the whole passy thing sometime. Next phone call remind me. As you know Averie had her's until she was 3.

Gary and Mauri said...

OK so maybe I'm a little slow...I don't know how long your little lady bug has been on the side, but YEA!! We need to chat sometime...feels like forever! CONGRATS!! love ya!

Gary and Mauri said...

And can I ever tell you enough that your kids are stinkin' cute?!?! love 'em!

Christina Beach said...

How fun! We actually went to the air and space museum on Memorial day as well. I can't believe we didn't run into you guys! We were there all day and had to almost be kicked out at the end. Conan and Christian loved it the most. Your kids look like they had a ton of fun!:)

Lynette said...

Looks like fun. We still need to make it out there one of these days.

Stephanie said...

We love this place. Hey I've been trying to call you but the number I have in the directory is wrong. Are you hiding from us? :-)

Littleshortstacks said...

Nadia! I just found your blog again. I've been going through comments on my old blog (I'm shuttin' it down because I started a new one on blogspot) and I found your comment with a link to your blog...I'm totally excited to be able to see what you're up to!

Carley T.
littleshortstacks.blogspot.com