Wednesday, August 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIS!!!!Tris turned 26 this month so we had a little party. Mom and Dad Rollins came from Cave Creek and we had our closest friends (The Hatches) here in Marana come over to celebrate.

Tris got his work/golfing hat that he had been asking for. Pretty Stylin'.


Mom is always working hard to help out where she can.


It was great that Laura, Brandon and the rest of their family could make it. They're great!!




Grandpa just happened to click the camera at the very second that Linden's finger was in this position. It made for a pretty funny picture.



Hannah and Linden just hangin' out.


My two little monkeys jumping on the bed. Mya shouldn't be though cause she already has stitches in her eye from doing that very thing just days before. Doesn't their mother ever watch them!


They all fall down!

2 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

This is what I've been waiting for!! YEA!! I LOVE the blog! And happy birthday to Tris...the youngster :) Your kids are so cute! And so big!! Oh I just LOVE this! Hope you had a fun time visiting with Gary...he was happy he wasn't going to miss you after all...

Olivia said...

Yeah I'm so glad you finally got a blog. I'm so excited to see all the pictures and to see what you've been up do even though I talk to you its always fun to see pictures to go along with it. By the way Happy Birthday to Tris.