Wednesday, August 27, 2008

GREAT GRANDMA ROGERS 80th BIRTHDAY IN LAC LA BICHE


I thought that we should post some of the pictures from our trip to Canada. It was such a nice trip because we not only were able to visit with my immediate family, but we also got to see all my Aunts and Uncles too. My Grandma had her 80th birthday so we celebrated with a family reunion in Lac La Biche, Alberta (way north). Boy was it chilly up there for us Arizona folk. The kids had a blast at Great Grandma Rogers Lake Lot!!


Cousins hanging out on the trampoline.




Linden had his first Quad experience with his Great Uncle Gary (my uncle) and loved it.


Tris and the kids skipping rocks at the lake.



It was Pow Wow days in Lac La Biche. It has a high Native population so every year they have a celebration with a parade and Native dancing. It was great. Linden's enjoying the parade with dad.



All the Rogers family visiting before the parade (my moms side of the family).



Grandma and Grandpa Jackson getting as much time with the kiddies as possible. Mya has Grandpa Jackson wrapped around her little finger.

0 comments: