Sunday, March 1, 2009

Canadian Relatives!!
I was so lucky to have a visit from my Canadian relatives not too long ago. I rarely get to see them so when they called and said they would be in Arizona I was sooo excited. First my Auntie Alicia and Uncle Terry came from British Columbia and my Auntie Cheryl came from Wyoming. She looks a lot like my mom so the kids thought she was Grandma. We thought it was so cute so Auntie Cheryl got to be Grandma for a few days. We took the kids to the zoo one day and they were pooped.
Mya didn't make it all the way home. So cute in her little shades!!
A couple weeks later Autie Alicia and Uncle Terry came back with more family. This is my Grandma's (my mom's mom) friend Ray, who of which Mya loved. He played with her the whole time. She soaked up all the attention.
Here is Alicia and Terry kickin' back after a long day of golfing. I think they were really enjoying the warm weather.
Here is my sweet Grandma, I just love her to death. I'm so glad she came!
After they visited at our house for a couple hours they convinced us to come and have a delicious meal with them at their hotel room. My Uncle Terry and Auntie Alicia are amazing cooks (they own a restaurant) so it didn't take much convincing. Here is my Uncle Richie with the finished product, STUFFED PORKCHOPS. YUMMY!
I couldn't get many pictures of grandma where she wasn't taking pictures. She is the queen of picture taking.
Here is Tris getting ready to dig in to his porkchop.
Mya loved Terry and he kept pretending that someone was on the phone for her. We thought it was so funny.
Everyone enjoyed the meal and was able to visit and we all had such a good time.
It was sad to say goodbye, but we hope they will all come and visit again, soon. I love to see my Canadian family so this was such a treat.






0 comments: