Monday, March 2, 2009

I BE THREE!!
On saturday was Linden's third birthday and he walked around saying, "I Be Three Today." It was so cute and I really can't believe that my little guy is already three years old. Tris's mom and dad came down from Cave Creek to celebrate with us and I'm pretty sure Linden had an awesome day!
He got a little spoiled. Look at all those presents.
He had to have a Thomas the Train cake (of course)!
Linden and Mya both thought that the cupcakes were pretty tasty.
Mya licked all the super duper green icing off and hardly ate any cake. Little Turkey!
Linded did pretty much the same thing. That green icing can't be too good for you right? Oh, well I'm sure it won't hurt to have it once a year.
Opening the first gift. What could it be!?
Surprise!! It's Thomas!
Grandma and Grandpa Jackson gave Linden the coolest cup and plates.
He' loves the cup. He's using it right now, at this very moment.
Guess what? Another Thomas. YIKES!
Linden's friend Hanna got him the coolest shirt ever. Yup, Thomas! My little boy is growing up but some days I wish he would just stay little. Happy Birthday Linden!

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Looks like Linden scored on his birthday. The cupcakes turned out cute. Good work. And I love the blog from your visit here... Averie has also been missing her best buddy. She really did cherish that last moment together. So much so that she had to pick one more fight on the way home. I'm so glad you were able to come. It was so fun. Glad to see that you had such a good time with your visiting family too. What a fun treat. I would love a pop-in visit from any of my family. Hope your doing good this week. We are trying to survive more RAIN.

Elizabeth said...

O-- tell Linden Happy Late Birthday!!

Lynette said...

Happy Birthday Linden! Cute cake.