Sunday, September 14, 2008

Potty Training

Potty Training
Well this is something I've been trying to put off for quite some time. I have absolutely been dreading potty training Linden, but I think he could be ready since every time he poops his diaper he tells me. The first day was not exactly a success story so we are going to keep trying until we get it. Well here's just a little bit of the action. I spared you by not showing you pictures of the actual messes but just how many undies (or gonchies as we call them in Canada) we went through in a couple hours.


Undies #1 NEMO
(Poor Nemo!)


Undies #2 WALL-E
(Poor Wall-E)


Undies #3 THE INCREDIBLES
(Poor Incredibles)



Mya decided that she wanted to catch a piece of the action and she actually did really great. She only wet 1 pair of undies in the time that Linden wet 3. So, I've contemplated training both of them at the same time. We'll have to wait and see how crazy this makes me before I decide to do both now.




The baby potty wasn't quite her style so she graduated herself to the giant potty. Always such a big girl!



The two potty trainin' kiddies. SOOOOO CUTE!

1 comments:

Olivia said...

Wow your brave... both at the same time. But hey if it works that would be awesome. Best of luck. Potty training is such a long process. Averie still has an accident here and there. I just wish that once they learned where to go it was over. And we didn't have to do anything else. But too bad its hard and drawn out process. Best of luck. I miss you tons.