Monday, September 1, 2008

They Grow Up Too Fast!

They Grow Up TOO FAST!!!
For some reason I started looking at pictures of my cute little kids on our computer the other day while they were napping and I was blown away by how much each of them has grown. Time really does go too fast. Several people have told me to enjoy this time in my life because before I know it I'll blink and my kids will be leaving home. Sometimes I just want them to stop growing and I really don't want to miss a minute of their lives. We love these kids so much and feel so blessed to have them in our lives. And aren't they just so DARN CUTE!!!


LINDEN WILLIAM ROLLINS
About 1 month old

10 months old


1 year old


2 1/2 years old



MYA MARIE ROLLINS


About 1 month old



4 months old



7 months old



16 months old

1 comments:

Olivia said...

First off I love the background its cute. Then I love the flash back. You have the cutest kids and it was fun to see how different they looked as babies. I agree... although its hard I too wish they would slow down so we can enjoy it more.