Friday, September 19, 2008

Troublemakers

Troublemakers!

I think the days of 3 hour naps for Linden are over. I put him in his crib for a nap and after an hour and a half he was still talking. I peeked in his room and he was doing headstands in his bed. Crazy kid.

Not bad, eh!


Mya got caught in the act of spreading Q-tips all over the floor. Look how surprised she was!


Apparently these things taste pretty good cause Linden use to suck on them too. YUCK!


How could you get mad at that little girl! So Sweet!

1 comments:

Olivia said...

They are so cute. It sure is hard to get mad when they do the cutest things. Mya is so beautiful.... she will be a heart stopper for sure. I think naps for us are getting shorter as well. I hope they hang on for a bit longer though. I NEED that time so much.