Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Going Jogging!!

Gettin' in Shape
The other night right before bed Mya found her running shoes and some socks she had taken off earlier in the day. I think I've mentioned Mya's love for shoes before, but as soon as she found the shoes she wanted me to put them on her. She handed me the socks and shoes so I decided to just let her get a little exercise before bedtime. They all just looked so funny with her p.j.'s. Just Check it out for yourself!
Nice Socks!!
After all the workin' out she was parched!

Couldn't quite figure out the lid so she decided get some help. She is so funny!!

6 comments:

Christina Beach said...

We found your blog and it is way cute!! I loved looking at your kiddos. They are so sweet. I love the shoes, did she end up taking them off to go to sleep?? You did a great job with your blog, I will have to get you to tell me how to do backgrounds and headers... because mine needs help!!

Elizabeth said...

She is to dang funny and cute!!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I just found your blog from Lynette's and I love it! What a cute little girl.

brandonsbunch said...

Did she borrow that outfit from you? I know Ive seen you wear that before! Haha
Laura

Lynette said...

I love the face in her last picture. What a cutie!

Stephanie said...

What a fun blog! It's been fun to find everyone's blogs. I love the pictures of your kids. We are so glad you are in our ward!