Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween!!

Carving Pumpkins!
We finally got around to carving our pumpkin and it was a lot of fun. It's been a while since we've done this and it was a first time for both of the kids. They were pretty funny about the whole thing. Mya dug right in, but Linden was too crazy about the whole thing.
Linden started out interested in the whole process but as soon as I took the pumpkin lid off he wasn't too sure.
As you can see Mya is right in there but Linden backed right up. I guess he didn't like the pumpkin guts.

I love Halloween so I had to get right in all the mess.
Tris couldn't resist either (this will be the last picture with Tris in his Hilit clothes because he is officially done on October 31st),
All done. We kept things pretty simple.
Linden thought it was pretty cool now that all the guts were gone. Mya never had to be convinced, she loved the entire process.

4 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

How fun!! I think it's so funny that Linden was so nervous! I haven't been very good at keeping up on blogs lately...so it was nice to talk to you the other day!! Your kids are just SO cute!!

Christina Beach said...

Job well done!! Looks like your kids had a lot of fun!!

Lynette said...

You guys did great! I still haven't pointed out carved pumpkins to Riley because I just don't want to go through the mess yet. Happy Halloween!

Lynette said...

Forgot to say that I like your new background.