Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!

Halloween Night
Well Halloween night finally came and the kids were so excited. We had been talking about going trick or treating for so long and even practiced at home a bit, so the kids couldn't wait to get out there.
Linden had planned on being a vampire but we went to the mall earlier in the day (on halloween day) and I found this costume for $5.50 at a toy store (80% off). Lately Linden has been obsessed with trains and has really taken a liking to Thomas the train in particular. I figured he'd like this costume a lot more and I was right.
Mya was our cute little ladybug (thanks cousin Autumn for passing down your cute costume). Mya was eating candy before we even got out the door. She snagged a sucker from our candy bowl when we weren't looking.
This is out front of our door and they thought they had better start off by taking a little of our candy and putting it in their buckets.
Off we go!
Their first door and our great neighbor.
Thomas the Train and Dad. I loved this picture.
So cute!!!
One of our last doors. Mya's bucket got so full and so heavy but she wouldn't let us touch it. I think she was afraid that we'd take it away. She was keepin' a close watch on it.
As soon as we walked in the door Linden dumped his candy out. They couldn't even wait to get into the living room, on the rug.
Mya just copied everything that Linden did and dumped her candy out too.
I swear they opened about 5 suckers. They were so funny.
I wanted to get one last picture of the kids before we took off their costumes and Mya wasn't in the mood. First she took her antennas off.
Then Tris put them back on. She wasn't impressed.
She desperately wanted to get back to the candy, so I never got a really good picture of here. Little stinker!
Mya was sharing one of her suckers with her brother. What a nice girl. Well that was Halloween in a nutshell. It really was fun to watch the kids go from door to door and get so excited about all the candy. Hope everyone had as good of a night as we did.

10 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

I LOVE their costumes! Looks like they had a great time!

The 5 Nelsons said...

You're kids are so cute! I love the costumes!

Olivia said...

I guess its been a while since I've looked at your blog. So many cute pictures. I didn't know Mya was going to be a lady bug too. They both looked really cute. And it looked like a really fun day. Isn't trick or treating with little kids so fun. They just love it. Miss you. I'll try and call this week and give you a FL update.

Emily said...

Hey Nadia! How did I not know about your blog??

Your kids' costumes were adorable!!

Christina Beach said...

What cuties!! I love their costumes!! Looks like they had a blast!:)

Mrs. V said...

The kids looked adorable in their costumes! I loved Dad's costume too..LOL! Now you have to hide all that candy!

Elizabeth said...

Mya is to cute, can I bring her home with me!! And that was the perfect little outfit for lindon.

Lynette said...

The kids are so cute. I'm glad you had a good time trick-or-treating.

Cherise said...

what a cute little lady bug you have! and Linden is adoreable!

Stephanie said...

Your kids are darling! Looks like you had fun!