Thursday, November 6, 2008

Walkin' Time!
We decided since the weather cooled off that it was a great day for a walk so we called some friends (Elizabeth, Kolin and Kohen) and had a great morning exploring.

The kids on the walking path by our house.
Linden stopped for a drink and got a little wet at the same time.
Mya loves being outside. It's when she's the happiest.
Lucky for us the kids found a huge dirt pile on the path.
It didn't take long for them to get comfortable in it! YIKES!
Mya thought it felt pretty cool!
Guess it didn't taste as good as it felt. YUCK!! I swear this kid will eat anything.
They decided since they were already a little dirty, they might as well get A LOT dirty.
I promise I didn't let Mya eat dirt the whole time, it's just that everytime I looked away she would get a handful. Little Turkey!
Linden was lovin' life, having so much fun.
Like Mya's Little HITLER mustache! We definitely had baths as soon as we walked in the door.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

yeah our bath water was a little gross after that walk...kollin's hair was so GROSS!!! luckly he doesn't have a whole lot so it wasn't to hard to get out.

Emily said...

The weather is getting so nice! I love this time of year here.

That picture of the kids rolling around in the dirt is HILARIOUS! You are an awesome mom to let them do that!

Olivia said...

You really are a nice mom to let them get all dirty. I always have a hard time giving in to that. Averie I think has become a bit of a neat freak because of me. But she also has no problem getting dirty if I give her the go ahead. Mya is hilarious... eating the dirt. Looks like fun.

esplin said...

What a fun walk, looks like a typical outing for us someone always finds dirt or mud:) Thanks for your Christmas music it makes me smile.

Christina Beach said...

There is nothing like kids and dirt!! What a fun time for them! It is so nice to get out right now!:)

Lynette said...

Mya is adorable in the dirt. Lucky girl that she lives so close to so much! I'm so happy that the weather is finally nice enough to play outside.