Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Jenn, This Should Be Fun!!!

Eight Favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Survivor
3. One Tree Hill (I know I'm a nerd; everyone has one show they don't want to admit that they watch, this is mine O.K.)
4. Dateline
5. American Idol
6. Americas Next Top Model
7. 30 Rock
8. 20/20
This was really Hard!

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Pei Wei
2. Cafe Rio (can't beat their grilled chicken salad)
3. Olive Garden
4. In N' Out
5. Texas Roadhouse (love their sweet potatoes)
6. Famous Daves
7. Red Lobster (love their crab alfredo)
8. Chipolte

Eight things that happened yesterday:
1. Watched the Election Results
2. Took Tris lunch at his new work
3. Took Linden to Danielle's house to play with his friends.
4. Traded clothes at Twice as Nice for the first time.
5. Took the kids for a long walk and they found lots of great sticks.
6. Spent some alone time with Mya (since Linden was with his friends)
7. Re-decorated the kids room.
8. Made dinner for my husband and kids. (this is the life of a mom, not too exciting but I loved every minute of it.)

Eight Things to Look Forward To:
1. The Holiday Season! I've already got my Christmas Tree up (in my defense I'm Canadian and Thanksgiving is technically over for me already)
2. Giving my kids their Christmas presents (I found a killer Thomas the train set on Craigslist that Linden is going to go crazy over)
3. All the cool weather.
4. My mom and dad coming to visit.
5. The Twilight Movie!!!
6. The weekend.
7. The Office on Thursday
8. The Election being over!!! (sounds like a lot of people are happy about this)

Eight Things on My Wish List:
1. Another Trip to Hawaii
2. A trip to Italy
3. A trip to Australia to see my mission again.
4. A trip to Scottland
5. A trip to France
6. A trip to Canada
7. A trip to the Carribean
8. A trip to the Phillipines (to see Tris's mission). So there are a few places I'd like to see, it's called a WISH LIST right?

Eight Things I Love About the Fall:
1. Leaves changing colors (so beautiful!)
2. Wearing something other than shorts and T-Shirts.
3. Walking outside and not sweating.
4. Not having a fan on all night long, but instead having a cold nose in the morning but all the rest of me is cozy warm
5. Halloween
6. Thanksgiving
7. Being able to open the windows and let fresh, cool air in.
8. Warmer foods and beverages - soups, hot cocoa, apple cider

Eight people I tag: 1. Olivia; 2. Mauri; 3. Laura; 4. Melanie; 5. Lynette.; 6. Chrissy; 7. Elizabeth; 8. Denae

6 comments:

Emily said...

That was fun to read! My favorite TV show list would look very similar to yours!!

Christina Beach said...

I loved reading more about you!! You are so great to already have your tree up!! Maybe I should become Canadian so I can decorate earlier too! I know my kids wouldn't be complaining since they love decorating. I love your travel wish list!! I am really hoping for at least a trip to Hawaii sometime soon. I've never been!! Thanks for sharing!!:)

The 5 Nelsons said...

Yay! I'm glad you did the tag. The was fun to read. When you go on your trips, take me with you!!! :-)

Carbonneau said...

I loved reading your list too! I have to admit, my sister in law is addicted to one tree hill and I would always watch it with her at my in-laws house. I would have kept watching it had we had TV at the time. It was very addicting!! Your tree is up?!? I wish I could pull that one off too!
Thanks for sharing!

Lynette said...

Thanks for the tag. And in fairness to us other Canadians, can I point out that "after Thanksgiving" isn't our time to decorate. You are just crazy for Christmas!!!!!!

Olivia said...

Sorry I'm such a dork and never did this Tag. Even though you listed me first I never got the chance. I loved reading yours though. Some things I knew about you and others I didn't.