Sunday, November 23, 2008

Too Quick!!

My Little Artists'
At least a couple times a week the kids and I will sit down at the table and do art projects. They love markers, stickers and especially stamps. I keep a close watch on the kids because they like to color on their faces and Mya will even snack on the markers (she bites the tips off and chews on them). Anyways, I turned around for, literally, 10 seconds to get a paper towel and when I turned around they had both decorated themselves. The pictures don't do it justice.

Linden loves his red stamp so much he thought that he should put it all over his head. Oh did I mention the stamps aren't washable; their markers are, but not the stamps. YIKES!
Mya's is a little hard to see because it was yellow but she had stamps going all the way up into her hair. How are they so fast!

3 comments:

brandonsbunch said...

Just be a mean boring mom like me and dont do any of that stuff with them and then you dont have to worry about the mess! haha... just do what Elder Wirthlin said and laugh. It will be funny some day! :)

Olivia said...

Lucky kids. Its almost like they sit there and think.... HOW can I make this into a mess! I'm sure they have fun doing it though and I guess that is all that counts.

Stephanie said...

Too funny. When Devan was 2 and Lizzie was a baby, I left her in the swing and him playing in the same room with his cars while I ran to get a load of laundry. When I came back into the room, Liz was laughing as Devan had just finished coloring her entire bald head with a yellow highlighter that he had found on my desk. Miraculously he had missed the area of her eyes, but every other inch of her head was covered. I wish I would have thought to take pictures like you did!