Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Again!!

The Story of our Life
I'm pretty convinced that we have the most accident prone kids ever. We've had a broken arm, stiches, split lips, cut chins and eyes, huge goose eggs, black eyes and the list could go on and on. Mya recently had stitches on her right eye and just a week ago she cut open her left one. Luckily it wasn't as deep so we didn't get her stitches (it was borderline) but we've spent way too much money on urgent care and ER visits in the past year. YIKES!!

Here's our accident waiting to happen. Isn't she cute? (check-out the eye)
This doesn't go along with the other picture but these kids are so cute together. They love playing together, and I love it when they play together cause it makes my job easier.

The other night before bed they got all my couch pillows and made a fort under the table. Mya would pass the pillows to Linden and he would arrange them in just the right order. Then they enjoyed their fort for about 45 minutes.

10 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

oh sad!! I wonder where they get their clutzy-ness?!?! :) Kids will be kids. Oh and to answer your question....Gary is about as Polish as we are Australian...he served his mission there...and misses the food!!

Emily said...

Poor Mia! That look on her face is priceless! I've got a 5 year old that is WAY accident prone. I'm surprised he's never broken an arm or had stitches.

Emily said...

Sorry, I spelled Mya wrong:)

Autumn said...

Sounds like someone needs to keep a stock up on Super Glue! :)

Olivia said...

So cute... but sad when they get hurt. Averie was the same. She fell when she was Mya's age and bit through her bottom lip and scratched her whole face. I've never seen such a mess. Hopefully they will get better for your sake.

Nicole said...

I'm glad she ended up not having stitches again!

Nicole said...

Hey we have the same background!!!!

Christina Beach said...

Oh, poor Mya! Hopefully she has hit her accident limit now for a lifetime!! That is so fun that the kids made a fort. Isabelle is our fort builder. She spent most of the summer under blankets and chairs!! How fun for them!:)

brandonsbunch said...

I secretly was thinking that you caused all those bumps and brusises, but after watching them the other night I believe you!
Thanks for helping me with my computer probs.Your so smart!!! :)

Lynette said...

Poor Mya. I'm glad that stitches weren't needed this last time.