Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Pictures
Tris's dad was nice enough to take family pictures for us with his awesome camera. We were so thankful because it saved us about $50. I love our little family and the kids were so good when we were taking the pictures. Here are a few cute ones.
This was one of the best ones, I thought.
My beautiful Miss Moos (her nickname)
Like Father, Like Son!!! (check out Linden in the picture below). I didn't know that Tris was doing that until the pictures were downloaded and I started looking at them.
Linden is such a funny kid.

6 comments:

Emily said...

You got some great pictures!! I especially love the first one. You have such a beautiful family.

Olivia said...

I love the pictures. I especially love the AZ background. They all turned out cute even the crazy face ones. Sometimes those are the ones you end up loving later on.

Carbonneau said...

I love the first picture! It is SO CUTE! But of course...Your kids are always adorable. :)

Christina Beach said...

What a cute family!! Your kids are too cute. And the funny faced one....I have lots of those with my funny husband!! Too cute!!

esplin said...

These turned out great!

Danielle said...

What a good lookin' family!