Friday, December 12, 2008

Sneaky, Sneaky!!!
We recently did a craft and made cut out snowflakes and colored them. I always have interesting pictures after crafts. Check out Mya!
She knows when I'm not looking and eats the tips off the markers. Unfortunately she decided to eat the black one.
Didn't seem to bother her.
Yuck!!!!
Good thing they're Non-Toxic (I say that about 5 times a day with Mya). Except a couple days ago she ate my deodorant and I had to call the Poison Control center because of the warning on the deodorant. I got a lecure on the phone about keeping EVERYTHING out of her reach! WHATEVER!!
Linden wanted to show me his mouth too. All Clean!
Linden loves crafts!
Kiss, Kiss!
Linden is just starting to use scissors. Hasn't quite got the hang of them yet. I'm sure it will come. Like our snowflakes?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Mya is to funny!! Do you not feed or something that she has to go for deodrant and markers...ha ha j/k cute pics.

Carbonneau said...

So...Travis ate the tip off a marker just the other day and I couldn't help but laugh and think of you. HELLO he should be old enough to know better. But he tells me he loves to eat his boogers, so what can I expect?

Gary and Mauri said...

haha!! Delicious markers! I love it! And what a bad mom you must be not keeping EVERYTHING out of reach of your children! I think whoever you were talking to doesn't have children....they have no idea that kids climb and open things? What? Haha!! love it!!