Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes (Continued)
I previously posted the kids with all their crazy shoes on. Well they were at it again. They find mine or Tris's shoes around the house and put them on. Sometimes they don't put them back where they found them. The other day Tris and I were in a hurry to get out the door and we were each missing one of our shoes. After a few minutes of frantic searching and tearing the house apart we found them in the laundry hamper. I'll check there first next time I can't find a shoe.
We thought this one was extra funny because he had no pants on. NICE LEGS!
Not a bad look!
Mya can already walk in heels!
She can motor in these, it's pretty impressive.
Lookin' good!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

How funny! She can walk better than I can in heels!

Emily said...

How cute!!

esplin said...

Your kids are so cute!

Lynette said...

Love the heels. Ethan has started wearing shoes too (mostly my swim sandals because they are the only ones he can get on himself) and he thinks he is just the coolest thing walking around. What a kick kids are!